Our clients ask many questions of us. We’re happy to take the time to answer them in full and help you get a sound understanding of the decisions you will need to make today in order to prepare for tomorrow.
Some clients know exactly what they need from us. Others have diverse questions relating to wealth creation, asset value preservation, income opportunities, taxation and best practices for successful financial management.
Many begin the discussion with the most basic of general questions. And many have diverging levels of financial experience. We treat every question with respect.
Here are some of the questions we answer for our clients every day:
- We want to make certain that we have enough money to take us through retirement. Can you prepare a financial plan for us?
- Do you offer investment management services?
- I have heard about alternative investments that are not correlated to stock market returns. Where can I find them and are they right for me?
- How can we minimize income taxes and estate taxes?
- How does an annuity work?
- Do I need life insurance? What kind should I buy and how much of it?
- How do I efficiently transfer my business to my children?
- I have just come into a large sum of money. I’m not sure what to do or how much I should spend. Can you help me?
- What is the best way to give money to charities?
- How do I protect assets that I leave to my children from being affected by their possible marital breakup?
- Should I be talking to you about what I should include in a prenuptial agreement?
- Can you help my company to set up the best retirement plan ?
We recognize that the discussions we hold with our clients often represent the most consequential conversations they will ever have with anyone. We take our responsibilities very seriously.
Importantly, we strive to establish a relaxed rapport with our clients so that they understand that there is no such thing as a bad question. Building a longstanding bond of trust with our clients is part of our core values and helps us to sustain our relationships with them over the long haul.