Beyond The Numbers…It might sound cliche, but we know it to be true…It’s not all about the money. It’s about the little things.
- Whether it’s planning for your legacy, transitioning into another life stage or determining your optimal road to retirement, you must feel complete confidence that we can help you accomplish your goals. The market is variable, and risks are inherent. But as a client of Eastwood & Associates, you’ll be treated like family. As an independent firm, our focus is not on the number of accounts we can open, but on the quality of the experience, each client receives.
- We are available, whether meeting to discuss a major life decision or emailing a quick question, we are here to help. And moreover, we want to talk to you.
- We’re a lot alike. The only difference is that we chose a career in financial services because we enjoy it. Hopefully, you do what you do because you enjoy it too. We have families, assets (and debts), ambitions and passions just the same as you. Talk to us about what you want out of life. We want to hear your stories, and we’re happy to share ours too.
- We take the complexities of the financial services industry and explain them in such a way that it is easy for our clients to understand. There’s no magic to our work, but it takes experience and a certain depth of knowledge to layout strategies in an easy-to-follow format. It’s vitally important that we do this because the plan we develop is yours, not ours. Understanding your financial position clearly and knowing the plan is critical to your success to ride out ups and downs of the market to achieve your long term goals. Expect us to gain clarity about both your goals and on the means to get you there.
- It’s true, we do go beyond the numbers, but we want to be perfectly clear that you can often find us taking a deep dive into the figures of any given financial plan and ensuring that the recommendations we make are sound. We make sure that we pay attention to the little things so that you can have true confidence in us as partners.
- Professionalism, and integrity are paramount to our core mission. When engaging in professional arrangements with clients, it’s vital that the foundation of our relationship be based on mutual trust and respect.
- As an independent firm, we are wholly invested in our client’s satisfaction and success in providing guidance based on your financial goals.